Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Meme

This was sent to the journal quilters by Sophie, so here goes:

Four jobs you've had: Procedure Writer; Church Secretary; Magazine Publisher; Music Teacher

Four movies you could watch over and over: Galaxy Quest; Chicken Run; Monsters Inc.; O Brother, Where Art Thou?

Four places you've lived: California, Colorado, North Carolina, Suriname (South America)

Four TV shows you love to watch: Desperate Housewives; American Idol; Fear Factor; Trading Spaces

Four Places You've Been on Vacation: Grand Canyon; Aruba; Barbados; Paris

Four Websites You Visit Every Day: About.com quilting forum; My Yahoo (only two every day)

Four Of Your Favorite Foods: Avocados; M&Ms; Fresh strawberries; Grilled salmon

Four Places You'd Rather Be: Somewhere without mosquitoes; In a really nice fabric store; In the Rocky Mountains; On a cruise

Four Albums you can't live without: There aren't any I couldn't live without, but some of my favorites are: Josh Groban (any of them); Rich Mullins Songs; 4Him Chapter One; Chris Rice Deep Enough to Dream

Four People you'll pass this on to: I don't know - Sophie took everyone I'm connected with online!

3 comments:

Kim said...

I've enjoyed reading what people write in their "meme"... I think Josh Groban's voice is wonderful!

Granny Fran said...

Becky, you're welcome to visit my place in Colorado any time. We are in a cul-de-sac of plains with mountains on three sides. I can see Pikes Peak from my front windows, in winter when the leaves are off the trees. From my kitchen window I see the Wet Mountains. I think you win for living in the most exotic spot of anyone in this Challenge.

Becky said...

Thanks, Granny Fran! You must be in Colorado Springs if you can see Pike's Peak. I used to live just west of Denver, right up next to the foothills, when I was in junior high. I loved it, and every time we drive through Colorado, I have to stop in the mountains just to smell it! We'll be driving across the country this summer, so don't be surprised if you hear from me...